Friday, April 6, 2012

Charlie Pisuk | IsumaTV





Charlie Pisuk is your uncle, your cousin, your brother-in-law. What do you have to say about him? Someone is listening...

- some comments from the page-

• I love this video! I am an Inuit woman living and working in a western academic world and my thinking patterns are vastly different than those that surround me. Many of the folks in the video cannot easily give a one word answer - they need to explain, give context to their answers. This is so me! Its a great, funny, insightful way to highlight the differences in cultures.

• This was wonderful! How insightful! It is sad to see how a majority culture assumes a linear way of thinking is the most effective and the most true...

• Well I guess I have to reveal that we were all making fun of the many surveys that are done and that are not quite useful or maybe a bit not culturally appropriate...It is based on a real survey, same questions exactly, but people are acting...creating their own characters.


Charlie Pisuk | IsumaTV


IsumaTV | IsumaTV
IsumaTV is an independent interactive network of Inuit and Indigenous multimedia. IsumaTV uses the power and immediacy of the Web to bring people together to tell stories and support change.


No comments:

Post a Comment