Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Support "what next" and #RCDaily - GoFundMe




My hope here is to recover a portion of my expenses for the purchase of a new laptop, and to just to have something to live on for a little while.

As a long-time environmental and anti-nuclear activist, it has become a wonderful hobby for me to be publishing my “whats next ” news and random blog and the #RCDaily • #Eco online newspaper (there also a Weekly version), along with the #OccupyNuclear suite.

While it was never my intention to make any money from these endeavours, I have put a fair amount of energy into it, and basically had to buy a new computer in order to continue this (along with some other purposes, of course)...

– please see the page for more info on my situation –

thank you for your consideration!

click to donate: Support Robert's #RCDaily #Eco News by Robert Cherwink - GoFundMe

No comments:

Post a Comment