Sunday, July 31, 2016

regarding today's edition


Robert Cherwink’s Daily • #RCDaily #ECO | #RCDaily #ECO ::: WEEKLY edition
The #OcNukeDaily • #OccupyNuclear | The #OcNuke Weekly • #OccupyNuclear



PUBLISHING SCHEDULE IS ERRATIC DUE TO MY MEDICAL CONDITION... i am trying to update at least twice per week at this point

UPDATE 17 NOVEMBER: a quick update on my medical situation: i met with my surgeon yesterday, and he wants to try a course of injections for my neck rather that perform surgery at this point. the muscle spasms in my neck and shoulders have literally pulled my shoulder out of place so that i have been having some serious difficulty with my right arm; also, we have discovered that there are 4 bad disks instead of only 3 – hopefully this therapy will work and no surgery needed!  


UPDATE – 18 AUGUST: i had hoped to restart, but find that i need to postpone all publications for awhile.

F Y I ::: {note of 31 JULY} :::  i am having a hellish time with my long-injured neck and a week-long headache, so not much time online. All issues are postponed ~ stay tuned!




please see 

Robert Cherwink's Daily • #RCDaily #ECO

#RCDaily #ECO ::: WEEKLY edition


The #OcNuke Weekly

The #OcNukeDaily • #OccupyNuclear

Support #OcNukeDaily / #OccupyNuclear - GoFundMe





you can't nuke global warming!

RC'S NUCLEAR BLOG • NO NUKES! | RE-TOOL NOW



Support #OcNukeDaily/#OccupyNuclear: 

Support #RCDaily #ECO News! 


this is what next
RC'S NEWS & RANDOM BLOG

my homepage: robertcherwink.com


No comments:

Post a Comment